Epson Premium artist print
Passionate. Aggressive. Winner. Lover. Father. Mentor. Idol.
I still can’t imagine how people felt to lose, someone like this, someone that embraced a whole new level in each category.
1. He was passionate about what he did, he outworked everyone, studied the game obsessively and had an intense work ethic. I strived to be the same way with sports myself but now that I stopped hooping, I strive to equally match his intensity with my art.
2. His aggression was ridiculous, I mean they called him the Black Mamba for a reason.. “To sum up what Mamba Mentality is, it means to be able to constantly try to be the best version of yourself. That is what the Mentality is. It’s a constant quest to try to better today than you were yesterday.” He challenged people, he made them uncomfortable, but this is what would lead to introspection and that’s what leads to improvement. He dared people to be their best selves.
3. Kobe was a winner, spent 20 years in LA collecting five NBA championships, 2 Finals MVPs and one-regular season MVP. He also won an Emmy. He founded Granity Studios, and a No. 1-ranked kids and family podcast that teaches life lessons through melodies and sports.
4. I tell you what I do idolize, was his love, he had not only for the game but for his family, his wife. How they became a unit, and created a beautiful bond. I strive to connect with a woman, to love only her, provide and build with her, just as he has.
5. You don’t have to know him to know he was an amazing father, to all his girls. I can’t imagine the pain right now, that Vanessa is enduring, and I feel it. I look at his family, and how he was and I can only hope I can accomplish that. I want a daughter so bad, to be her bestfriend.
6. A global icon, a mentor to athletes worldwide. All I have to say for this is: ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?
7. I idolize Kobe because he is everything I’d want to be. Passionate about his trade. Aggressively reaching for success. Doing whatever it takes to win. A loving father, a loving husband. Someone that people can look up to, learn from and follow. I strive to have this Mamba Mentality.
This print is a giclee Epson Premium print. Handle carefully as the black background does scratch easily.